Business Manager 365
Manage the day to day operations of your business with our easy to use customized software. Business Manager 365 is the all in one software solution that not only incorporates every employee, but every customer as well. Features of our business management software includes service tickets, CRM, ERP, reporting, inventory, time sheets, business analytics and so much more.
Click on the features listed below to learn more.
Information is power, and Business Manager 365 Client Management allows your team to know more about your clients, allowing a higher level of reporting, tracking requirements, identifying key issues, and more responsiveness to specific client requirements.
- Tracking Client Acquisition Method
- Demographic Information
- Contract Information
- Segment by Location
- Segment by Department
- Task Management
- Client Administrator Management
- Child Company Relationships
- End User Contact Lists
Service Ticket Management
A key element of Business Manager 365 is service ticket management. Document and track service requests, while effectively communicating with your clients in real time. Advanced ticket management is critical to improving client relationships and ensuring client success.
- Technical Note Management
- Problem Description
- Task Assignments
- Parts Ordering
- Part and Equipment Shipping Information
- Document Management Processes
- Child Ticket Management
- History Tracking
- Search Capabilities
- Sales Person Notifications
- Ticket Escalation Processes
- On-Call after hour management
Organizing and structuring documents is critical to any business. Being able to locate your documentation easily is the key to successful client relationships. Business Manager 365 can consolidate and organize your Pictures, PDF’s, and other electronic files so they can be properly organized and retrieved when needed for compliancy, billing, or customer reference.
- Indexing of Documents
- Keyword Searching
- Revision Tracking
- Customer Specific Document Management Processes
- Secured document search
Business Manager 365 Project Management is designed to streamline all aspects of a project. Organize all parts, schedules, tasks, time, billings, and change orders as well as documenting the entire life of a project.
- Project Team Management
- Scope of Work
- Task Management
- Parts Ordering and Tracking
- Meeting Minutes with automated approvals / declines
- Travel Requests with automated approvals / declines
- Change Order Processes
- Inventory Management
- Client Project Approval Tracking
- Secondary / Child Tickets
- Expenses / Mileage Tracking
- Billing / Progress Billing Tracking
- History Tracking
Parts, Equipment & Procurement Management
Service based businesses that have to manage parts, equipment and procurement processes understand how difficult that process can be. Business Manager 365 automates the procurement processes, attaches those electronic approvals to the Project or Service Ticket for historical purposes, and allows for easy billing processes to insure that you are getting paid.
- Part Quote Requests
- Vendor Requisition Processes
- Parts Receiving
- Expiring Warranties, Leases, Licensing Processes
- Vendor Management
- Part Number Requisitions
- Automated Quoting to P.O. Processes
- Inventory Management Capabilities
- Asset Management
- Part / Equipment Ordering Approval Processes
- Search Capabilities
- Inventory Barcoding & Scanning
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Business Manager 365's CRM is designed to help your sales team manage the sales cycle, and to remain in constant contact with the ongoing management of your client/prospect base. Our CRM was designed with a specific goal of retaining all the information gathered during the sales cycle and transferring that knowledge and client information to the operations side of the business.
- Calendaring that Integrates with Outlook
- Sales Task Management
- Contract Writing Tools and Templates
- Sales Funnel Management
- Lead, Prospect and Customer Management
- Expiring Contract Management
- Meeting Minutes
- Automated Contract Approvals or Declines
- Appointment Management
- Escalation Processes and Notifications
- Multiple Company Contracts
Enterprise Resource Management (ERP)
Business Manager 365 is a powerful integrated business solution that enables real time information on work orders and production, faster response to the changing needs of your clients, and insight into ongoing quality control initiatives.
Business Manager 365 can help you increase profits by optimizing productivity, identifying opportunities for improvement, quickly and giving the right people access to the right data to make faster and smarter decisions.
- Inventory Management
- Human Resources
- Corporate Performance
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
Reporting & Analytics
Having the ability to collect data is one thing, using it to make decisions and grow your business is another.
Business Manager 365 has a number of predefined reports and can produce actual business analytics to power your business and use your data to show business health and increase opportunities for business growth. All reports can be viewed in the program, or exported to Excel for further analysis.
- Expense reports
- Employee time clock reports
- Customer timesheet reports
- Billable time reports
- Service ticket reports
Scheduling and calendaring are ever changing and trying to maintain both for a service team can be difficult to say the least. Some businesses have a service team as well as multiple dispatch employees- all of whom are involved in scheduling. Liberty One Software recognized the difficulty businesses face every day to maintain an efficient scheduling system and developed a system that is customizable, easy to use and efficient. With Business Manager 365 Scheduling you will have access to the following features:
- Schedule appointments and follow up’s directly in the associated service ticket
- Send calendar invites to both employees and customers
- Be notified while creating an appointment if it conflicts with any other items
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to view all employees schedules in one place
Quality Assurance Management
Business Manager 365 Quality Assurance Management helps your business track and measure your customer’s perspective on the quality of service that you are providing. Our software provides a process to manage customer disputes and poor quality responses to ensure any quality of service issues are corrected before they result in a loss of client.
- Automated Quality Assurance Questionnaires
- Questionnaire Management
- Dispute / Quality Tracking & Resolution Processes
- Workflow of Identifying Repeated Quality Issues
- Client Reporting
Human Resources Management
Human Resources Management is one of the most commonly overlooked processes that companies have, even though it is one of the most important. Business Manager 365 simplifies employee management, performance management, time clock, and attendance to ensure that your business complies with state and federal employment laws.
- Clock In / Clock Out Functionality
- In/Out Board
- Time Off Requests/Approvals
- Overtime Requests/Approvals
- Timesheet and Expenses Management
- Emergency Contact Information
- Manage By Objective Planning
- Performance Reviews
- Training Management
- Onboarding Process Management
- Termination Process Management
- Performance Statistics
- Manager Notification of Clock in / Clock out compliance
- On-Call Management
- Equipment assigned to employee
Improve inventory control, equipment history, purchasing information, and warranty information with Business Manager's bar coding feature. The system works on both sides of the system, the client side and the administrative side of the mobile apps. Your clients now can scan the bar code, open tickets, check locations, make adjustments for change management, and check the status of individual parts and equipment.
Business Manager 365 App
Business Manager 365 has full mobile app systems for iPhone and for Android systems. Your clients can have a branded mobile app for your business so they can manage, monitor and communicate with you at their convenience.
- Create Tickets
- Manage Tickets
- Clock In/Out with Geofencing
- Time Off Requests
- Overtime Requests
- Barcode Scanning
- Equipment Management
Geared for Service Based Businesses
Instead of intertwining multiple basic apps and calling it a solution, Business Manager is a custom management solution built from the ground up with your business’s needs in mind.